Submit with Loan Application
or As Soon as Possible
1. Copy of drivers license or picture ID, copy of Social Security card.
2. Residence address: Include landlord names, addresses, phone numbers and addresses for past 2 years. [likely on application already]
3. Name, address and phone # of each employer for the past 2 years. [likely on loan app. already]
4. Most current paycheck stubs/proof of income to cover the past 30 day period.
5. W-2’s and tax returns for the last 2 years; If you are self-employed and or own 25% or more of a business, need 2 years tax returns with 1099’s AND Personal tax returns.
6. Complete original bank statements for the last 2 months for each bank account (checking and/or savings). All pages. Computer printouts ok and/or link to statements (easiest for you). Please also provide business bank statements if #5 above applies.
7. If Bank Statement Loan, need past 24 months bank statements: EITHER business or personal, whichever is strongest, NOT BOTH.
8. Copy of Purchase Contract if available/applicable.
9. Recorded copies of divorce decrees, if applicable to this property.
10. If refi, copy of most recent mortgage statement, and current mortgage statements for all properties owned with liens.
11. Copy of Homeowners Association (HOA) info, Hazard (Homeowners) Insurance, and property tax statement for each property owned. (Yeah, it's a hassle)
Complete Loan Application Checklist
|In general, the documentation you will need includes:|
Check for application fee N/A
|Property Information (if you already have a contract on a house)|
|Copy of legal description and MLS sheet.|
|If you are selling your current home, copy of listing contract.|
|If you have sold your current home, copy of settlement statement (HUD-1).|
Income & Assets
|Pay stubs for the last 30 days.|
| ||For the past two years:|
|Statements for each bank, mutual fund, and/or investment account for the last three months.|
|Estimated value of personal property and furniture.|
| ||If you have made any large deposits to your accounts:|
| ||If you own more than 25% of a business:|
| ||If self-employed:|
| ||If you own rental property:|
| ||If you are retired:|
| ||If you receive Social Security:|
| ||If you are counting child support as income:|
|Names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments on all current loans.|
|Explanation of credit report anomalies, including:|
|Copy of DD Form 214, Report of Separation.|
|Photo ID and proof of Social Security number.|
|Residence addresses for the past two years.|
|If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree.|
|If you are not a citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card.|